- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
FlashFXP is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
You'll also need:
|Free space:||20 MB|
FlashFXP is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of FlashFXP
|FlashFXP 220.127.116.11.59 08/10/12||Trial version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Connect to a variety of servers via FTP
- Fixed: Selective transfer rules aren't being applied correctly, in some cases either they're completely ignored or all files are skipped.
- Fixed: In some cases FlashFXP would crash when using a screen reader while hovering over some text or when closing a child window.
- Fixed compatibility issue with NVDA screen reader when hovering over a richedit control, this problem is caused by a bug in NVDA but I have found a way to work around it until they fix the problem.
- Fixed: When the option "request file size/date prior to transfer" is enabled FlashFXP will now check to see if the source file still exists before performing a site to site transfer, this will eliminate additional delays should the file no longer exist, and depending on the FTP server software aborting a site to site transfer isn't very reliable. On *nix servers it often fails.
- Fixed: When connecting to a site profile stored in the site manager via the command line or via Win7 jump-list the site would sometimes appear in your quick connect list, deleting the site from the quick connect would also delete it from your site manager. This should now be resolved. Site profile sites should not be added to the quick connect site list.
- Fixed: When dropping a file into the file list sometimes the drop-highlight state wasn't reset after the drop, leaving the item to appear selected.
- Fixed: We recently changed the download behavior to compare the local file size against the remote file size to ensure the file was downloaded completely, however this caused problems with downloading files that are updated during the transfer, such as log files, so this behavior has been removed.
Review last updated: 07/08/12
This isn't a great application. I found it hard to understand the buttons they use for labeling specific parts of their app. I tried the free version, tried the paid version, both didn't amaze me. I use FileZilla, excellent open-source based application for any type of FTP uploads.
- 26 Jan 2011
There are several ways to share information online: email, IM apps, FTP clients and online file... See more
So another decade is coming to a close and I think it's safe to say it's been the most exciting one... See more